A corporate video is the best way to introduce and provide your customers and potential customers with a feel for your company and its activities. A corporate video can showcase and market the company and its activities using one or more styles of video production e.g. interviews, demonstrations, testimonials, animation and graphics.
A corporate video usually includes an introduction to the organisation’s head office and facility/facilities, whether they be retail or manufacturing. Usually the company identifies a spokesperson/s for the company who will be interviewed. Also, customers who provide testimonials detailing their positive experiences in working with the company or the company’s product can be interviewed in the video.
It is a visual marketing tool that shows the essence of your business to potential and existing clients.
- Introduce the company, its products and services in the best way and also in a memorable way
- Showcase and explain your company’s unique attributes and achievements
- Stand out from the crowd and bring your brand to life
- Build an internet presence
- Explain a complex business service
- Customer testimonial videos increase trust and credibility
- “How To” videos can demonstrate your company’s expertise
- An animated logo enhances your online branding
- Introduce your executives and key personnel
At Ace of Spades Films, we can create for you a corporate video according to the style of your preference or a combination of them:
- Corporate Video recording (made with use of video camera and supporting equipment)
- Motion graphics video
- Whiteboard animation video
- Stock photographs in a slide show video made with a template selected and customised for your business by Ace of Spades Films
- Your own high resolution business photographs used in a slide show video made with a template selected and customised for your business by Ace of Spades Films
- Kinetic typography animated video
Consumers use and trust online video:
- 61% of businesses say online video is the top converter for sales. (Adobe Digital Report)
- Videos produced for business purposes will grow in excess of 50% annually through at least 2015. (Interactive Media Strategies)
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. 39% have called a vendor after watching a video. (Forbes Insight, 2015)
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text (wecapture, 2012)